Our Strange World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Roleplay Site! This is a site where you can be any WWE Superstar or Diva! You can even have your favorite storylines together. OC's are welcome! Please read and join.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Special Info!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Allie Lawson-Orton
Admin
Allie Lawson-Orton

Special Info! Empty
PostSubject: Special Info!   Special Info! EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:31 pm

There will be special rewards given to members who are active. I will not say what they are or when they will be given out. The only way to attained them will be by staying active, giving good post material, and helping out others. The point system will play a part but do not rely on it thinking you will receive something for it.

If for any reason you are causing trouble you will not be able to recieve any reward that month. I only want hard working members to receive these E-gifts.

Other factors will play a part in my choosing but those will remain secret to myself and any other admin. Moderators(if any are assigned) will give me their opinion on the matter.

Any STAFF of this site will NOT be able to get these awards. They will be put into a different drawing just for them to keep everything fair.

This will be updated with more info as when needed.
Back to top Go down
https://our-strange-world.forumotion.com

Special Info!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Strange World :: Getting Started :: Must Read!!-
Jump to: